Proskit MT-8001 Butt Set
Proskit MT-8001, Butt Set
Recognized as the new industry standard, the MT-8001 butt set provides superior quality at an affordable price. With its high impedance monitor for data safe operation, technicians can clip onto a line in Monitor mode without disrupting existing traffic. Prokit’s unsurpassed protection standards and durability assure the butt set will keep working even in the toughest environments. New weatherproofing provides enhanced resistance to severe weather conditions.
- Built-in amplified speaker provides three audio levels for hands-free listening.
- Functional tone and pulse mode are applied to the most telephone system.
- Store up to twelve, 16-digit telephone numbers on speed dial.
- Pre-dialing and last number redial operation save up to 32-digit telephone number
- Advanced PBX pause function easily inserted between digits of a stored number
- High-impedance monitor mode design provides minor noise output while operating.
- Equipped with the mute switch to turn off the speakerphone microphone for privacy.
- Continuous polarity LED indications, easy to verify and detect the current connection status.
- Power saving function automatically shut down after 5 minutes of inactivity, providing longer operating time.
- Audible electronic ringer in 3 level volume controls.
- Ergonomic and lightweight design, enjoy unparalleled mobility and reliability.
- Used as a regular telephone while positioning the “Talk/Monitor” switch in talk mode.
- Product does not contain batteries.
|Loop limit||2 kΩ maximum at 48 VDC|
(nominal 20 mA minimum loop current)
|Talk mode||300Ω typical|
|Monitor impedance||39kΩ nominal at 1 kHz|
|Rotary dial output|
|Interdigit interval||1000 ms typical|
|Leakage during break||>50 kΩ|
|Tone frequency error||±1.2% maximum|
|Tone level||-8±2dBm combined(typical)|
|High versus low tone difference||4 dB maximum|
|Memory capacity||12 memories plus last number redialing|
|Digit capacity||16 digits per memory|
|PBX pause duration||4 seconds|
|Monitor amplifier power source||9V transistor; provides 25 hours continuous use, typical|
|Speaker levels||Low, medium, high|
|Automatic power shut off||After 5 min. of no audio signal|
|Speaker phone levels||Low, medium high|
|Power source||Shared line and battery power|
|Length||10-1/4 inches(26.0 cm)|
|Width||2-3/4 inches(7.0 cm)|
|Height||3-1/2 inches(8.90 cm)|
|Weight||560 g typical|
|Temperature||Operating:0 to 50˚C|
Storage:-40 to 66˚C
|Altitude relative humidity||To 10,000 feet 5 to 95%|