Proskit CP-3006FD18, Parallel Action Crimping Tool For Pin Terminal Insulated & Non-Insulated Wire Ferrules
- Reliable: Parallel action crimping performance is consistent and accurate.
- Practical: Safety crimp release helps eliminate rejected terminations due to incorrect positioning.
- Comfortable: Ergonomically shaped non-slip TPR handle for comfortable use in all conditions.
- Versatile: Interchangeable die sets for wide range of applications.
- Application: Pin terminal insulated or non-insulated ferrules, cord end terminals
DIN 0.5/0.75/1.0/1.5/2.5/4.0 mm²
JIS 0.35/0.5/0.9/1.25/2.0/3.5 mm²
- Interchangeable crimp dies with one grip.
- Crimping pressure adjustment.
- Parallel crimping action.
- Material: S50C HRC: 45˚±3˚.
- Ratcheting release trigger.
- Non-slip TPR handle.
- HRC: 45˚±3˚
OAL. (mm): 254
Individual packing: Blister card