ET200 Electronic Voltage/Continuity Tester
Designed by electricians for electricians, the Klein Tools Electronic Voltage Tester measures AC and DC voltage at nine common levels up to 600V. This tester doesn’t even need batteries to indicate these voltage readings. It also has low impedance input to reduce the possibility of ghost voltages.
- Solid state design is safer than solenoid testers.
- Low impedance to reduce false readings.
- Indicates voltage without battery.
- Voltage indicated by lights, vibration and tone.
- With continuity beeper and bright work light.
- CAT IV Safety Rating 600V
- 9.8 ft. (3 m) drop protection.