BTR-6 Buffer Tube Ringer (up to 6 mm)
The Jonard Tools BTR-6 Buffer Tube Ring tool provides quick access to fibers inside buffer tubes from 1.2 mm to 6 mm in diameter and will work with buffer tubes with wall thicknesses from 0.2 mm to 0.5 mm. The tool is light and durable with a hardened steel blade for long life and includes a hole for tethering.
- Simply use by squeezing the handles to open the jaws, insert the buffer tube, release the handles, and rotate the tool
- Provides quick access to optical fibers inside buffer tubes (from 1.2 mm to 6 mm in diameter) and will work on buffer tubes with wall thicknesses from 0.2 mm to 0.5 mm.
- Factory-fixed hardened steel blade for precise nick-free jacket entry
- Weighing only 0.53 oz and measuring 3.75” x 1.94” x 0.375” with included tethering hole, this tool is perfect to use on the go
- Jonard Tools® makes high-quality products that are Made for Life® and are backed by our lifetime warranty
Loose Tube, Jacket
|Buffer Tube Diameter Range|
1.2 mm to 6 mm
|Buffer Tube Thickness Range|
0.2 mm to 0.5 mm